Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a decent shop in the area? I'm in Odenton and the car is undrivable at the moment. I'd rather not have it towed to the Annapolis Acura dealer. They are rather expensive.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
hey man i live in odenton and i can do the clutch work for you and trust me im really reasonable on price. what all is the problem that your having.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
duno where odenton is... but there is a nice shop down the street from my house. i can give you more information if you want it. they rebuilt my tranny and put an new clutch in my ls for me. and all was good. pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
thats interesting i didnt know that sander worked there and i have to admit that the boys up at tsr know there **** but it can be a little pricy

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
most clutches come with a alignment tool so i odnt think taht he will have an issue with taht.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yes we do clutches, and to be frank were actually pretty cheap as shops go, but indeed in the end you do get what you pay for, bottom line.

TSR 410-760-5995

Were moving very soon (like next week) but the number should still be the same.

Thanks for the love fellas.

-sander

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.