Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the pictures of yesterdays photoshoot:

What do you all think? (I know remove the decals) I got a crappy 1.3 Mega Pixel Fujifilm digital camera and no tripod, but it gets the job done, well kinda. I try to do some cool pictures like other fellow T-Iers.

More pictures go to this link.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Definetly need some day shots. I cant make out squat really. All I can make out is an assload of neons, and a big ass "steal me" sticker on the windsheild.

EDIT: ahh jeez...are those hoodpins on the stock hood i see?

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why would I want to be like everyone else.. Why not just be like 'wow', not 'oh.. another Integra"? Just a question of thought, I mean am I right? If you saw a car with some neons on riding down the road, wouldn't you be like wow thats pretty cool, am I wrong? If I'm wrong then sorry, I thought the lights look pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, theres things I want to get rid of.. the decals, the hood...

The neons are illegal to drive with on, only legal at a stand-still.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
INxGSRxTEG18 on Feb/04/06 said:
Why would I want to be like everyone else.. Why not just be like 'wow', not 'oh.. another Integra"? Just a question of thought, I mean am I right? If you saw a car with some neons on riding down the road, wouldn't you be like wow thats pretty cool, am I wrong? If I'm wrong then sorry, I thought the lights look pretty cool.

last couple cars i saw with neons that drove by I thought...."dumbass why do you need it while driving, who really needs all those lights inside to ruin your vision??"

neons to me only wow the category of people who think acura and honda are completely different cars. In my eyes, if you want WOW, you gotta do some good exterior mods such as wheels/lips/ retro hids ^^ and probably fix that exhaust cause it looks like it's angled down a bit(or that could just be me)

also something looks weird about that front bumper...dunno what.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.