Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the reservoir for the windshield washer fluid feed both the front and the rear sprayers or is there a seperate one for the rear?

I was coming into work this morning and my front ones worked but the rear didn't. I could hear the motor turning but nothing was coming out.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Maybe if you use it very seldomly, its loses pressure and runs back and just needs to run for a bit to pressurizw again.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried running it for a bit to see if maybe that was the case but it didn't appear to resolve the problem. I also checked the lines in the engine bay to see if there were any kinks or holes but I couldn't find any. The only thing left that I can think of is that maybe it's bound up somewhere in between where it enters the firewall and goes up to the roof. Does anyone know the exact route that the line follows once it's on the inside of the firewall?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheezthis on Aug/20/02Hmm...mine did this once. said:
I actually just cleaned the rear sprayer a lot and that helped. I also had to let it run for awhile. As for the route, I'll have to break out the helms.
When you say that you just cleaned the rear sprayer a lot do you mean you just scrubbed the outside of it a lot or you stuck a pin inside the hole to clean out any junk that may have gotten inside?

I'd really appreciate any info you could give me from the Helms manual. I'm going to have to get one of those sooner or later.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I also have a non-functional rear sprayer. I tried cleaning the sprayer and checked for clogs in the engine bay. Any advice where to go from here? THanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, my rear washer fluid doesn't work anymore either. It worked fine and then one day it doesn't work. I'm gonna try and see if its clogged and use a pin to clear it up. Hope it works after that. What a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mine is having the same problem. I checked, cleaned with a needle, and a toothbrush the rear nozle but that didnt solve anything. The tube is getting water but is getting stuck somewhere between the first connection you see (where the whiteish clear bracket it) into the firewall. I havent figured anything else out. Any ideas would be very helpful.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Where does the tubing go after it enters the firewall? does it run through the ceiling of the car or through the side of it and up into the roof? Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts