Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i saw some NICE tegs with rear wiper delete plugs and i must say, they look pretty nice. but, i have my silver DC2 with GSR wing, and i dunno if i would like taking it off. i had a delete on my old DA, but i dunno if i want it again on my DC.

LMK

My old DA with delete:

my DC2(dont worry those rims were a 1 day thing)

(if this is urs and u dont like it here, LMK ill rip it off.

LMK guys, post pics too
rob

a car with delete:

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
thread on why people do it

you probably already know why but i'm just linking it if you want some quick opinions.

This is how i see it... It looks better without it. If you had a show car, i think it has to go.

But it doesn't make a huge difference. I don't think it's ugly or anything, and it's functional. That's why i still have mine, it looks nicer without but it doesn't bother me enough (or at all) to remove it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rims were Konig traffiks 17 inchers, looked ok but too big for my taste. buddies friend was selling them, and let me try them on for a day.

thanks for that thread HPracing, and your comments

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I am definitly taking mine off along with the spoiler, it just looks so much cleaner that way.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SSR's i dunno what kind specifically.....

yeah, ideally, i wanna remove the tint, the wing, and the wiper, but yeah, i need more pics..

anyone think i can take off professioally installed tint w/o messing the defroster thingers up?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I took mine off, I like it way better without it. You dont need that rear wiper anyway. I dont know why honda even put it on there. You can see fine in rain/snow, ect.

Here is mine. I love it. Looks way cleaner.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pothiawala786 on Jan/20/06 said:
i have my wiper on and i've thought about deleting it but it comes in handy for the snow here in chicago.

plus it doesnt look that bad with it. it would look better without a wiper but i dont mind.

thats exactly why i made this thread, im not sure about getting iit for that main reason

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I rarely used my wiper so I just did the delete plug, i'll try to get some pics for you. I got the plug from Mark (DC4KID) for like $10 and it takes like 5-10 mins to switch out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.