Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day that one of my wheels was squeaking when the car was in motion. The driver side rear wheels so I took it all apart til I found it where it was coming from. The wheel bearing is scraping this little black drum looking thing. I’m having trouble identifying it so I can replace it or delete it or do whatever I gotta do to get the squeaking to stop. I’ll attach some pictures, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Automotive tire Vehicle brake Rim Gas Locking hubs

Automotive tire Vehicle brake Gas Engineering Auto part

· Premium Member
2,677 Posts
I believe that is the abs sensor. Usually, you can bend the bracket slightly so it doesnt make contact. I would clean it off and inspect it to see if it was damage, but you can usually bend the bracket slightly. Its supposed be close, but not close enough to make contact. was any other work done recently that would have accidentally forced it into the bearing?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe that is the abs sensor. Usually, you can bend the bracket slightly so it doesnt make contact. I would clean it off and inspect it to see if it was damage, but you can usually bend the bracket slightly. Its supposed be close, but not close enough to make contact. was any other work done recently that would have accidentally forced it into the bearing?
Nah I just bought the car a little bit ago and I’m just piece by piece going through and fixing all the issues. Not sure what could’ve caused it. Ended up bending the bracket like you said and then doing all the other repairs and dealing with the surrounding rust. Thanks for the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts