Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is a story for everyone.

I take my car to the shop to get inspected.... routine right??? They call me and tell me i need new wiper blades... but that's not all. They proceed to tell me the bushings in my trailing arm are bad and that Acura doesn't sell just bushings so i need to get the whole arm replaced on both sides. Total Bill $985.00!!!.... Is there anything i can do to avoid this bill... Also... is it possible to buy aftermarket bushings and get them on the car.... if so where and how... thanks for any help

-Scott

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I beleave enengry suspension sells polyurethane bushings for the rear trailing arms. They are a royal pita to get in and out though.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what i thought.... I think i just might as well get the whole trailing arm....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah I have heard they are a pita too, thats probably why the dealer is telling you they don't sell just the bushings, they don't feel like doing the labor...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Thats what i thought.... I think i just might as well get the whole trailing arm....
I don't think its a 1k worth of PITA ;)

You could get a whole polyurethane suspension set, and have it installed for less than that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts