Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Acura Integra LS b18b1
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am hearing that the rear sway bar for my ITR is one of the best mods you can do to the LS Integra for suspension. My problem is searching on Google for nearly anything pops up so many stupid things that are not what you are looking for. I don't even know how to find or know which ones are the real ITR rear sway bars. So if you could help me understand what to look for I'm wanting the ITR rear sway bar setupon my LS Integra. I'm not sure what all I need to make sure the compatibility is good and safe. So any help would be great and appreciated!

·
Administrator
4,306 Posts
Exhaust clearance will be an issue (at least it was for me with a 3" exhaust). Your exhaust "might" be ok given the rather small diameter of the Skunk2 exhaust.

You'll also need a rear subframe brace, as the ITR's utilized a completely rear subframe to withstand the additional forces made upon from the bigger rear sway bar.

There's also some existing articles that covers this topic, found utilizing a simple search within the search bar above

Click Me: Sway Bars

ITR Rear sway bar Install

Kit needed for itr rear sway bar?

ITR sway bar on stock suspension

ITR sway bar hardware

ITR rear sway and exhaust rattle?

Sway bar/subframe issues

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Like mentioned above. Your going to need some kind of bracing for reinforcing the subframe. The ITR bar will tear out your subframe.
You can pick up a subframe brace and mount the ITR bar to that. You need to get sway bar bushing and bushing D bracket.
Back in the days I ran a Beaks kit simile to the BSQ one and had a hard time knocking the welds off. It’ll be easier to just get a subframe brace and install that way. I’m sure you can find these cheaper.
Beaks Kit
Swaybar D bracket
Swaybar bushing

·
Registered
1997 Acura Integra LS b18b1
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any updates?
I actually was looking at them and wasn't sure if I should do this or suspension. My issue with suspension is I have to go up and down a gravel driveway with bumps🤦‍♂️ I'm going to look at the paces you sent and I'll lyk! Thanks again 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts