Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the little thingy that you pull up on to fold the seats over, it just broke off.

It pretty much snapped right off. Is there any way to fold the seat over now, I tried playing around with the latch but I couldnt pop it with a screwdriver or anything.

Does anyone know how and what would be required to fix this. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that the cap actually seared off some of the road with it. Its a pretty clean break and pliers cant reach down in there.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Never tried, but you must be able to get to this from the back side of the seats- after you remove the carpeting and those metal plates. Then again, there is always bubble gum on a stick with a flashlight.... :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
The exact same thing happened to me so I tried prying the latch with a screwdriver and it didn't workso i disconnected the seat like i was going to remove it so that it was only held on by the latch(pulled the bottom off the pivot) and tried prying on it again and that stil didn't work...i got really pissed and punched the crap outta the back of the seat and it came out however i wouldn't suggest doing that because i about broke my hand. So i dunno how to get it off other than what everybody else suggested, find some way to grab that rod in the seat.
-Jon-

1 - 8 of 8 Posts