Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in some corbeau racing seats a while back that are completely black, byt my back seats are still ugly stock tan pattern. I was wondering if anyone had an ideas of a good black cover to put over them. I know they sell seat covers in like pep boys, but I don't know which ones to get. I would love to drop in some different rear seats, but I don't know if I have tha tmuch money to spend, lol. Anyway, I am just looking for a good, clean look. Any help would be great....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sworks06 on Jan/24/06 said:
cant get any cleaner than takin out thebottom half of the seats and folding the top part down...that just IMHO.
I was thinking of that but my front seats are back as far as they can go so the back seats cant really fold down all the way. If I remove the bottom half though maybe they would be able to go down flush?
Hard to take out the bottom half?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
you should be able to put the seat backs down and then slide your seats back alll the way... i do it in my car... just slide the front ones forward, lay them down, and then slide them back... im assuming you have slide brackets since you said they were slid all the way back...

·
Registered
76 Posts
ya i propped my rears up with a bit of wood to make it flat but i think it should work with you...if you do what canibalsnax said....give it a try if it doesnt then maybe youll find another idea. just a suggestion

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cannibalsnax on Jan/24/06 said:
you should be able to put the seat backs down and then slide your seats back alll the way... i do it in my car... just slide the front ones forward, lay them down, and then slide them back... im assuming you have slide brackets since you said they were slid all the way back...
yeah I have tried that but my front seats need to be slid all the way back for it to be comfortable and when the back seats are folded down my front seats can't move all the back on their bracket.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
ppenguin2134 on Jan/24/06 said:
Quote: cozedc2 on Jan/24/06Recaro Type R Rear Seats out of a Type R, I picked mine up for 150 bucks! Suede Black with red stitching, looks great!

Where did you get them? I want real type r ft seats but I can't find them anywhere.
no ****, and 150!! grab me one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.