Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am new to these parts. I am in the market for a 94-97 GS-R Sedan, but dang I am having problems finding one ;) All I am finding is LS/GS models. I came to this site in search of as much information as I can soak in and to meet people with the same interest. I need a sedan, but I am curious how much room the backseat has in the coupes? Would it be uncomfortable for 2 adults back there?

·
Registered
388 Posts
All I can say is; Welcome To T.I. Um, about the room in the coupes. Yes, it IS uncomfortable for full sized adults. You better off with a Sedan for multi-person parties. Try looking in little car magazines or newspaper articles for a most likely used 4-door Teg. If you have the Nifty Nickle magazine if you can find one. That's all I can do for you for now. I'll keep an eye out though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's funny because there are ToNS of GS-R coupes, but finding a GS-R sedan is a pain in the butt hehe. I have checked Autotrader and a few local dealerships..I am still looking and I won't give up until I get one ;) I definitely don't want an LS/GS.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I've seen a few around where I live (chicagoland)..Keep looking you're bound to find one, although you may have it shipped. The backseat isn't too bad, I've managed to smash in 5 people into the back.....granted they were all drunk and the majority were female....but that's a diff story Good luck on your search

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found one yesterday, but it had 196k miles on it which is a tad bit more than I want. I may end up getting a coupe if I just can't find a sedan. I will be happy with either car, and my friends/family can be uncomfortable in the back of the coupe ;)

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
as long as youre not in the back right!?? right lol it can get uncomfy back there if you ask me, and i personally dont enjoy being a couple inches from the steering wheel when someones sitting behind me. i just prefer to lean the back seats down and say i have a two seater..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am definitely going to hold out for a sedan..I do have a 3 1/2 year old little girl and getting her in and out of a coupe would not be fun :) I am aiming for sub 150k miles and praying all the maintenance was done right by the previous owner ;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
There is plenty of room for adults in a sedan, but like you have found, you'll be hard pressed to find a GSR 4 door.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
heh, ever since i have been slammed on 18's with a 100 pound sub box in my trunk i dont even ALLOW anybody to ride in the backseat of my coupe...it makes me scrape...too much weight haha

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well, I have a coupe and let's just say my friends have learned to start calling shotgun two or three weeks in advance. No one wants to ride in the backseat, especially when everyone in the car has a backpack (no room in the trunk, so the back seat passengers end up getting burried. hehe). :D

So I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I used to own a 01 GSR sedan, but now I own a 2 door. I would hold out until you find exactly what u are lookin for. You don't wanna be unsatisfied with a purchase. If you are lookin for somethin with adequate space in the back seat, then the 4 door would be a good choice. The back seats in a coupe are uncomfortable for adults. To each their own.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
where are you from? maybe someone on here and keep an eye out for you. i look for integra's even though i have one myself. i just like to see what's out there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.