Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 teg with a 98+ bumper on it. I wanna know what would look better. A Rear Lip? I'm thinking of the Wings West Lip. Or the optional rear valences? Let me know what you think. Thanks

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
i'm sure we both have different tastes in food. just because i like it doesn't mean i'm wrong to like it, but you may differ. cars are the same. do what you like. we have plenty of pic threads around here, like show your oem kit

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Sep/22/07 said:
i'm sure we both have different tastes in food. just because i like it doesn't mean i'm wrong to like it, but you may differ. cars are the same. do what you like. we have plenty of pic threads around here, like show your oem kit
Very well said.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Sep/22/07 said:
For sure he dont like the same food as u B LOL

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
codenamezero on Sep/22/07 said:
the oem rear valence only flow with the optional side skirts... so, is up to you.
Eh....I've seen cars with just the rear valences and stock sideskirts. They looked ok.

But I do agree....looks BETTER w/ the OEM sides.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.