Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys long time reader first time poster :)

I have a problem With my drivers side rear window and have been looking through the different threads but can’t find an answer and looking for some help.

So I have a sedan and the rear drivers door window is stuck a little more than halfway down. When I press up on the switch to make it go up it moves about half an inch and I can make it go about half an inch back down by pressing down of course. (So it barley moves but I do see a little movement)

I know I’m getting power to that window but it just seems be stuck...The switch on that rear door does the exact same thing as using the switch on the front door for the rear window. (Moves a little bit but stuck open as mentioned before)

I’m thinking since both the front and rear switches for that window do the same thing it’s probably not the switch and is most likely the motor/regulator. Any help or comments would be very much appreciated!!! Thank you

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
Yes, I would agree that you need a new window motor/regulator

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I would agree that you need a new window motor/regulator
Thanks for the quick reply, I just bought one off eBay hopefully that fixes it. I hear they’re a pain to install but oh well. Need it fixed ASAP with all the rain we’re getting here in Florida 😅

1 - 3 of 3 Posts