1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,171 Posts
are they using rsxs's or typer r's??

·
Registered
461 Posts
I was watching the auto crossing last weekend on speed channel and the rsx couldn't pass the type r. it kept up pretty good. give it a year or two and it should do pretty good. i still love the tegs though.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
are they debuting the RSX in Washington?

they were supposed to have them ready for Mid-Ohio but ran the ITR's instead and the ITR's ran at Elkhart Lake.

I notice they stuck with the very lightweight 17 in. SSR Competitions and Brembos for the RSX as well...nice...those SSR wheels ain't cheap...semi-forged. I assume they would play around with the final drive if they were going to the bigger wheel or else their gear ratios would be too tall. The RSX redline is not any greater than the ITR's.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
good god! that looks good! i love the SSR Comps on it! Makes me wanna run out and pay 1600 for them!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
when were they at mid-ohio

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
2001GSR on Jul/18/02 said:
damn the rsx looks good as hell when it is lowered. this one kinda looks like a g3
Um yeah i noticed that a couple months ago i never liked the rsx mostly swoll that they changed the name but after closer evaluation i saw that the rsx is indeed a tight ass car and definately worthy succesor to 3gen integra just wish they hadnt made it taller

·
Registered
256 Posts
There is at least one RSX-S currently running in the Speed Channel series.It's usually a back marker though.The ITR's (3rd gen) used now are crippled by a weight penalty, this coupled with running up against inline 6's of the BMW's has led to a pretty bland season thus far for Realtime.I think they won Sebring, but that's probably been it.

I'm wondering if the rules state that they must run a car that is currently for sale in the U.S.If that's the case, they'll have to wait on using the RSX-R powerplant.Darnit.The spoiler goes well with it, nice looking ah....Integ.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
they will have to use the RSX ....a car older than 8 years cannot compete....according to rules the ITR's will be phased out ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah there is no sunroof and it looks like the roof is cliped to the windshield.

better write that car a get-well card
its SICK!

the k20 is leaps and bounds above the b-loved b-series, hate to say it but it is true

1 - 20 of 24 Posts