Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '98 GS and i'm in need of a front lip. i want something different, everyone has the ITR lip. I really like the lips on the Realtime ITR's. Is there anyway i can get one of these? do any company's make replicas? thanks.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
im sure those lips are custom with that front fascia they put on it.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
so exactly what does the splitter/diffuser combination do? are there any diagrams online where one could find what the air does around them? i know they optimize the airflow under the car to reduce lift and all that but i mean, what EXACTLY does it do?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
it sends air into the engine bay were its needed for one and then it lets less air go under the car, creating low pressure under the car sucking effect(downforce) um= quicker lap times.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Link

That car is off the ground!!!!! Look at the suspension!!!!! That is an uncompressed spring
!!! The spring rate must be crazy, yikes!

·
Registered
397 Posts
timpac167 on Dec/04/03 said:
Link

That car is off the ground!!!!! Look at the suspension!!!!! That is an uncompressed spring
!!! The spring rate must be crazy, yikes!
Looks like the jackpoints are the suspension arms.... so probably compressed and just like being grounded.

·
Registered
159 Posts
yes it is possible to get them. My friend was on the realtime team for a few years. If you really want one i can check to see where he said to get one. It would proboably be a pain to drive on the street with one though. the dont lower their cars that much and youve obviously seen how low they are. just a thought.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I saw a M3 today when I was driving, and it was driving in the snow, but there did not seen to be alot of snow on the lip and here was no marks on it either. so I think if you just act like you car is drop4in you will be fine

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts