Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Humm... That does look short. deff not 94-96. May be wrong but looks like it is missing lower half.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
nope its missing the bottom lip (stock). I was looking into the same thin, what you should do is what i pan, bu the 98+ one like that, which is like 180$, the headlights, (halo are cheap and look decent), and the turn signals which are like 20 bucks, so u get a nice new front end for cheap

·
Registered
459 Posts
yea lol.. missin the bottom half, thas exactly how my bumper looked when my buttom half came off, it looked embrassin lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
I did what BlackasNightLS is planning. Recently, I purchased a 98-01 front bumper cover (oem stock) and headlights (oem stock) on ebay. It was around $600.00 (including s&h). Be careful though, most of the front bumper covers do NOT have "integra" pressed into it (meaning they are aftermarket and not oem stock pieces). It may not bother you but it did me. Unfortunately, I still have to paint the dern thing. I expect to pay $100.00 to $200.00 for that.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
HEY INTEGRABOY READ THE DESCRIPTIoN IT SAYS ITS AFTERMARKET. IT ALSO DOESNT HAVE THE INTEGRA LOGO RECESSED INTO THE BUMPER NEXT TO THE LEFT-FRoNT HEADLIGHT. LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURE, AND MY POST, BECAUSE ITS HARDER TO READ ALL CAPS. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.