Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo TI I did a lot of research and am tired of reading articles from 2011 has any thing changed with RC 440 or are Rdx injectors still superior. I would be getting the clips and hats to run them correctly are any of you running Rdx 410's give me some feed back . I purchased a walbro 255 in tank as well. are there any down sides to the Rdx injectors it comes down to Rc 440 or Rdx 410

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I would recommend ID if you can afford them. I was on a little bit of a budget so I ended up going with Deatschwerks injectors which seem to get excellent reviews and it sounds like they have awesome customer support.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would recommend ID if you can afford them. I was on a little bit of a budget so I ended up going with Deatschwerks injectors which seem to get excellent reviews and it sounds like they have awesome customer support.
ID injectors are good but pricey I am just looking for a good idea on how good the RDX injectors are for the price I think they are a good deal. I had RC 440's in my crx back in the day and I was not impressed with them

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The tune will come from dennis @ LDL speed shop one of the better tuners on the west coast. I will be using a p28 on hondata s300
I would ask him if he has a preference/recommendation on injectors. A lot of those guys either prefer a certain injector because it idles and tunes better, have seen high problem rates with certain brands, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
basketballrox10
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing