Team Integra Forums banner

RallyCross GSR

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Mokkan 
#1 ·
After 6 years of throwing around my 1g DSM in SCCA RallyCross, I've decided to try something lighter and less, well...finicky. I picked up an '01 GSR with some light body damage, a broken antenna, and a sound motor. I've learned a bunch from the forums here in the last few weeks and figured I should introduce myself. I already used some HondaBond to repair the loose dipstick tube, so I think I'm off to a good start.

#3 ·
Looks clean! After seeing James at IPG Parts rally a third-gen Integra, it got me thinking maybe I should look into that! Do you have an Instagram account?

#5 ·
I don't have a personal IG account, but you can follow AtlantaSCCA on IG or Atlanta Region SCCA on FB.

You can head to SCCA.com to find your local region, or try a google search for rallycross in your area. I bet there's a group nearby that you could go check out! It really is a ton of fun. There's plenty of videos on youtube you can watch to see what we get up to.

#6 ·
Ahh, it'd be cool to follow you on IG.

I do Track Events (HPDE) with my local Central Florida region SCCA. They have rallycross but I've never attended one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.