Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yhe baltimore is depressing right now. RAIN RAIN RAIN, while everyone else is getting like 8 inches of snow on the east coast.

I believe he meant trash talk because he wanted to use a Pun, play on words, theres 4 cans of trash behind his car.

·
Registered
840 Posts
That color looks awesome when it's wet, too. My car is Adriatic Blue Pearl and it looks good in the rain, but only when it under some sort of bright light, like a street light or something. If it's light outside but really cloudy, my car just looks like any old dark blue car. The light really brings the color to life.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
That's possibly my favorite Teg color. It's so rare. Looks good man!! Be happy you're just getting rain, it's snowing/sleeting here. So depressing...isn't it supposed to be spring?

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
sucks that all you guys up north are gettin rain, sleet and snow....ahhh i've worn shorts down here for the past 2 weeks, and its that time of the year where i can go spend all day outside detailing my car w/ no shoes, no shirt...and hey! no problems (kenny chesney lol, gotta love country)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
it would look better if you werent in the biggest dump called a city ever...Baltimore ughh makes the rest of mayland look like garbage. there are only 2 nice blocks of baltimore the rest is shameful

Teg looks good tho

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Unfortunately, that article is wrong... the color is R-93P, Matador Red Pearl on a '96 SE 2dr.

It's funny how you say it's rare. There's another teg half a block away that's the same year, same color, same wheels, but it's an automatic.

·
Registered
320 Posts
lildevock on Mar/16/04 said:
it would look better if you werent in the biggest dump called a city ever...Baltimore ughh makes the rest of mayland look like garbage. there are only 2 nice blocks of baltimore the rest is shameful

Teg looks good tho
hey hey...watch it! my wife is from upthere!!! j/k I kinda agree, but, i still love bmore...to visit ofcourse!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts