Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing is I went through them to put a head on...then took them almost 2 weeks to be done which I think shoulnt take that long and then my total cost on the car was 1900 which i think they bone my ass..and when I got the car there were no vtec,check engine light is on,radiator fan dont work,ac dont work and car aint running right..so I hit them up they say the car was running fine when they had so they told me bring it back "if you want" what they hell is that they should say bring back and we go ahead and fix it so basically i told them fuc* you put my sh*t back the way it was and give me my money back so they gave me like 1200 which i think is stupid so i say just watch out one day went ur business goes down but i didnt care nomore i jsut say fuc* it.. just to let yah know DO NOT GO THROUGH "RAGE PERFORMANCE IN MoNTCLAIR"..sh*tty job and wont take of customers I perfer HOOK UPS IMPORT TEK..

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Sorry about your bad experience. welcome to TI by the way. feel free to check out the links in my signature .
in the local forums section there is an area to review local shops. that is the appropriate area to make your reccomendations to Fellow TIers.

It sounds like you paid them for an LS/VTEC conversion, no? Look through the performance forum common topics for all you need to know about the process.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.