Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a new panasonic deck but it's not working. i bought a wiring harness and connected all the wires correctly but it still doesn't work. what do u think is the problem here? Also my clock doesn't work now. I really would like your help guys

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
ahhh
I know your problem
Check your fuses, one under the dash, one under the hood.. under the dash is 10amps.. one under the hood is 7.5

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
You probably grounded out the power wire, while installing it.. How did you make your connections form the radio harness, to the reverse factory harness? If for some reason, the power wire, or acc wire is touching the ground wire, itll blow those fuses.. so if oyu just twisted the wires together and put tape around them.. most likely your problem.. Use crimp connectors, or the best way, is to solder the connections, and put shrink tubing on them..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where and how should i connect the ground wire to? to the new harness or a piece of metal?

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
sneeedle on Aug/12/02ahhhI know your problem said:
Check your fuses, one under the dash, one under the hood.. under the dash is 10amps.. one under the hood is 7.5
Also check the fuse behind the radio it might have one or not.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
You can tell, pull out the fuse and look at it if that piece of metel is broken you need to replace the fuse if its not broken its still good or you can use a fuse tester (not needed).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should I connect the ground wire from the new deck to the wiring hareness?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts