Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got a new panasonic deck but it's not working. i bought a wiring harness and connected all the wires correctly but it still doesn't work. what do u think is the problem here? Also my clock doesn't work now. I really would like your help guys

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
You probably grounded out the power wire, while installing it.. How did you make your connections form the radio harness, to the reverse factory harness? If for some reason, the power wire, or acc wire is touching the ground wire, itll blow those fuses.. so if oyu just twisted the wires together and put tape around them.. most likely your problem.. Use crimp connectors, or the best way, is to solder the connections, and put shrink tubing on them..

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
You can tell, pull out the fuse and look at it if that piece of metel is broken you need to replace the fuse if its not broken its still good or you can use a fuse tester (not needed).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.