Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few days ago about swapping wiring harnesses between OBD1 and OBD2 cars. Since then I've gone over all the other engine bay harnesses for my Integra and found I needed a bit more than I previously thought. One such harness I would like to replace is this very small one which runs right above the radiator and ties into some of the cooling component. I think it powers a few sensors, maybe for coolant temps. Checking all the plugs and connectors, the harness seems to be identical between my 94' GSR and my 98' GSR, but on the 94' there are these two little black modules mounted towards the driver's side of the car. Does anyone know what they are, what they do, and if I have to worry about them to switch the harness from the 94' onto my newer car? These little modules are not present on the 98'.

·
Banned
310 Posts
they are relays, coolant fan relay and condenser fan relay i assume. i just did a bunch of work on my 91 doing a obd0 to obd1 conversion and removed my ac... in doing so i removed my relays in that location. but if you have ac i am sure you need the one relay for ac but i am not sure about the other.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts