Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My radiator seems to be leaking all around the edges of the top of the tank. If you look at the radiator from the top looking down, its all around the edges. Its the Showa Aluminum radiator. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes my Integra did the exact same thing, it always leaked coolent around the edges whenever i drove my car hard. I just got a whole new radiator. Thats what you probably need to do.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i changed mine, my 91 had a piece of crap radiator made of plastic! so i bought an aftermarket one made of metal

·
Registered
466 Posts
Just change mine for a fluidyne. Cost about 320 plus 70 for AC fan. Also bought new hoses and coolant about 50 more bucks. Changed it out this weekend in about 5 hrs.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Took mine to the shop and it was replaced for free by warranty, but it was 200 dollars for the radiator and about 50 or so for installation\labor

·
Registered
136 Posts
you can also get your radiator rebuilt for as little as 50$ ... they change 90% of the Radiator with new parts.. Although it will not last as long as a new radiator.. it will give couple years problem free if that's all you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts