Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So..My friend is doing a paper on street-racing for Yale university and is interested in peoples feedback. Here is the LINK. I posted one before that was a rough draft, but this one has specific questions and is of course done anonymously. Please take a few minutes to fill it out if you believe your a street racer.
**I would like to also add that we are in no way promoting street racing, just trying to provide awareness of the persons who participate in it.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
If all of us signed up, the survey would read that 80% of street racers drive a car called the Acura Integra.

Great...hahaa!

·
Registered
711 Posts
XXgsrXX why is it "Kinda dumb..." Where helping him out, And what the deal with the negative attetude to this site? i dont know if its just me, but ur sig is kinda offensice to the mods "I should just ban you from the site on principal, but it will be funny to hear what you have to say about this."
This is what I hear from a mod if I tell him "I don't like him"... what principal? just want to know? sorry if i got it totaly wrong.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well, I thought the survey was kind of dumb because it was loaded with questions like "When you go to the races what are you looking for? How do you join a race? How do you learn about a “big race”?"

Questions number 2. It’s one mod in particular; I don’t find it mean or it to be offensive to any moderators.

·
Registered
142 Posts
im sorry but his survey sucked! it makes it look like anyone he is asking automatically street races.. some of us dont race on the street like me. so i think he needs an area where he can see how many people with imports dont street race.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
ehhh interesting, I took it to help out.. but typical questions I expected from someone who prob dosent know alot, and the type of facts other people who dont know would ask

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Furious94LS on Feb/19/04 said:
"What kind of car do you have?" LOL he is gonna get a lot of Acura Integra's.

haha.. We're going to post it on different forums so we don't exclude anybody.

Quote: Chulospidey on Feb/18/04 Please take a few minutes to fill it out if you believe your a street racer.

Hey locointegra...read my post.

Quote: TheFifthSpeed on Feb/19/04 Kinna funky Q's like what kind of job you have or have had?

He does want to get some kind of background as to who are the people who street race. I find myself wondering sometimes who are the people in everyday life, that at night pretty much change into different people. I've been to races and let me tell you these aren't just kids racing out there.

Quote: PhantomTEG on Feb/19/04 ehhh interesting, I took it to help out.. but typical questions I expected from someone who prob dosent know alot, and the type of facts other people who dont know would ask
Please enlighten us. He did put his e-mail there so maybe you can do a personal interview.

Thanx to everyone. Please keep it coming.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts