Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend some brands of wheels that would be good for racing on but also I wont have to worry about them bending. I was looking at the RacingHart cp-035 but I dont have $2250 to spend on rims. All suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
173 Posts
By Racing? I don't beleive you mean anything with a track or cones involved do you? Needs vary by the application

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when I meant racing I was talking about the strip. I dont do the street racing thing. Yes I screw around with my friends on the street but I dont go to those big street racing meets and drag. I was thinking about maybe auto-X but I dont know if I will be any good and how much money I will have to put into my car to make it racable.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Rotas, they are lightweight and I even believe they have a racing hart knock off. They are pretty durable, but all lightweight rims don't like to have sudden bumps either. i think you can get a full set for 500-700, and you aren't goign to find another lightweight wheel to match the price.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet thanks guys for all the help and suggestions. It has made me more knowlegdable

·
Registered
173 Posts
Actually you can race In a stock class if you keep the same size rims for autocrossing..It will still give you that seat of yer pants enjoyment and I think you'll find there's still a good amount of competition there too..Good luck..My choice would be Volks Or Rota for Durability

1 - 9 of 9 Posts