Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think Racing Hart C5s would look good on a teg? If you guys have any pictures with them on please post them.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I've got the Katana Concept Fives which look nearly identical to the Racing Hart C5s. Personally I think the C2s look better on a 2 door than the C5s, but they are both bad ass wheels. I think that the C5s looked better on the 4 door. It was a tough choice, but I think I made the right one. Check out this album The ones with the C5 pics are near the bottom.

coilovers coming soon...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yup, I wanted the C5s but I could never get a hold of them. They are damn nice, get them if you can or just go with the M5s or Katana C5s.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I saw the C5s in an add for wheelMax in this month's Super Street for about a grand with tires. You should give them a call. These are the RH C5s and not the Katanas. No rivets on em.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hey guys, anyone know of a place that has good deals on these rims without the tires, or anything other than Wheelmax? I've had a really bad experience with Wheelmax on the rims that I'm trying to replace with these C5s so would rather not go with them... I'm thinking I might wanna do chrome C5s, I want some chrome rims for some reason. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I had Discount Tire track mine down for me. It took them a month to get them here but they did it and I saved money to boot. You could give them a call and see if they know anywhere to get them at. They don't have to be in their catalog for them to be able to order them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I called wheel max and they said they no longer carry the racing hart evo c5z anymore. They said that too many people been having too many problemz with them and that they weren't a very good quality rim so they no longer sell them. any body out there wiht problemz with the evo c5z?

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is the very first thing I did to my car, C-5's and they are so beautiful. I have a 96 ls 2dr in white. I don't think i could have picked anything better, i mean they look clean. I dont have a good pic yet, cuz i have so much stuff i still need to do to my car as far as appearances go, but i will eventually post pics;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
No you can get C5's... just called C5 Evolution now... some differences, but basically it's still the same rim

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seraphim on Aug/24/03 said:
No you can get C5's... just called C5 Evolution now... some differences, but basically it's still the same rim
yeah, but the rh evo c5's (which are the only ones atill available) are one-piece. btw, rh evo is NOT the same company as racing hart, but that's not something people really care about. they're STILL hot wheels. i don't know if they'd look good on a teg IMO, but it'd be great it someone could post a pic!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts