Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
jeffry6996 on Feb/12/06 said:
yeah you see alot of cars there but evryone just likes to look pretty evry body is to scared to race.
ohh caus eht eother day i was at papaginos on resevor ave near burger king and there were three tegs white black and other plus an s2000 this was on the 11 of this month

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
integraboybmw on Feb/12/06 said:
Quote: jeffry6996 on Feb/12/06yeah you see alot of cars there but evryone just likes to look pretty evry body is to scared to race.

ohh caus eht eother day i was at papaginos on resevor ave near burger king and there were three tegs white black and other plus an s2000 this was on the 11 of this month
oo word i be around there alot but i never see tegz

·
Registered
84 Posts
playa82 on Feb/14/06 said:
Quote: integraboybmw on Feb/12/06Quote: jeffry6996 on Feb/12/06yeah you see alot of cars there but evryone just likes to look pretty evry body is to scared to race.

oo word i be around there alot but i never see tegz

yeha man there were tegs

·
Registered
70 Posts
just cuz there was three tegs doesnt meen anything they probly where eating or somthing. i dont know if any of u guys remember but couple years ago harris ave was the spot to race. but i know in the summer time evryone meets up at burger king next to the coca cola factory

·
Registered
84 Posts
jeffry6996 on Feb/17/06 said:
just cuz there was three tegs doesnt meen anything they probly where eating or somthing. i dont know if any of u guys remember but couple years ago harris ave was the spot to race. but i know in the summer time evryone meets up at burger king next to the coca cola factory
yeha i know all my older friedns use to race there wat happned cops all over the place down there

·
Registered
164 Posts
yeah i am one of those old school kats that use to race on harris. had alot fun, beat alot people with with my toyota corolla. dont see that happen now with all this cops. they come out like roaches when there are street races.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah those where the days it was kinda fun when they used to block off harris and evryone would run. last summer what we did a couple times was meet up at he BK and go to lincoln and race up in the woods i know its a troop but no cops ever botherd anyone over there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It would be cool to see everyones tegs parked next to eachother, it would look so HOT! Its happened to me a few times at school or in random spots, 3 or 4 tegs right next to eachother...

·
Registered
70 Posts
if anyone wants to know where there racing just go to the BK where the coca cola factory we usually have alittle somthing going on. and if ure really serious then u can go to harford conn. thats where the real racing is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
friday night ppl will be in prov @ the burger knig near coke factory round 900 im usually there with the type-r at some point in the night if you want to contact me call mike 300 9693 c u there

·
Registered
107 Posts
itr00-1182 on May/23/06 said:
friday night ppl will be in prov @ the burger knig near coke factory round 900 im usually there with the type-r at some point in the night if you want to contact me call mike 300 9693 c u there

i think i've seen you driving the yellow itr about 3-6 weeks ago turning from reservoir ave into one of the streets around the hess station.. i was in a coming towards you the opposite way..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.