Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i was wondering why my fan is staying on at all times. it wont shut off and i am wondering why, if its a sensor or what i need to do to get it fixed thank you, and also it is winter here and about 30 degrees, so its not overheating

·
Registered
417 Posts
Originally posted by paymepunk on Jun/10/03
if you are in the car the fan on the passenger side is the A/c fan. you might want to have the shop look at it and see if a switch is messed up, but overall they are electric fans so they aren't going to draw as much power off the engine as the belt driven fans in the larger and older vehicles. If you like you should probbly take it back to the shop and have them look at what is wrong, or get a helms and find where the switch circuit runs.
[/QUOTE]

I brought my car to the shop (AC and radiator shop) and found out what happen. My AC relay are mess up and some wirings on the radiator fan, and also if i'm in the car the AC fan is not on the passenger side it is on the driver side. Now my fan worked fine (both of them and my AC also running smoothly after $190.

Maybe this helps you...maybe not...i did a search...imagine that.

·
Registered
503 Posts
fan timer relay. sorry for bringing this back from the dead xD LoL

Fan Timer Relay is located behind glove box in G2 integras. u have to take the glove box out and its a black box that looks about the size of a cigarette pack. Can't miss it. Usually u can find them on ebay, or if ur lucky you can go to a junkyard and find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.