Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about getting some altezza lights, but am skeptic about the quality of the lights from the prices that are given.i got some clear corner lights from the same vendor this week and am just disappointed that the lenses wiggle a lot in their place after i've made sure they are secured.

can someone give me a little altezza101 on how to spot quality tail lights.??

http://www.speedpeople.com/cart/det...AIN94A-4D&ItemCode=AIN94A-4D&return=cart1.cfm

·
Registered
6 Posts
my clear corner lights do the same thing, i just got used to it. as far as the altezza tail lights i used some silicone to seal around the edges before i installed them. if any thing they fit tight, in fact one of the plastic bolts that you use to mount them in the trunk didn't line up so i had to break it off. they still fit fine and don't look crooked. hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
14,195 Posts
96_GSR4DR on Aug/26/02 said:
my clear corner lights do the same thing, i just got used to it. as far as the altezza tail lights i used some silicone to seal around the edges before i installed them. if any thing they fit tight, in fact one of the plastic bolts that you use to mount them in the trunk didn't line up so i had to break it off. they still fit fine and don't look crooked. hope this helps.
pretty much exact same thing with me. one of my clears aren't a perfect fit and I sealed my taillights up before I installed them just to make sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.