Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you guys drive with that thing on? oh my god is loud..do they offer a silencer for it? im going deaf jsut trying to drive my car =( i dont have the stealth version..

·
Registered
386 Posts
why did you buy it? most people do a little research on their exhausts, but ive only seen the silencer for a few ones. I wish i could help you, my first muffler started to rattle, crappy weld, couldnt getmy money back so i went with magnaflow, it's VERY quiet in the car and sounds mellow yet attention getting from outside. SCC tested it in the last issue, and claims it produced the most power out of a few different mufflers. I dont work for magnaflow or anything, lol, im just proud of it! I guess, Im a loser. But ya, i dont think those have a silencer available.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ur gonna have to accept the fact that when you increase performance you will prolly decrease comfort...but that's the whole reason most of us are in this sport, right?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
doesnt a silencer cause higher back pressure if you got a built engine? Cause thats what happened to my friends car, caused him to lose horsepower or some sh*t

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im getting a resonator put on tomorrow can see how much that helps...if it still doesnt help all that much i'll send the muffler to thermal and get them to put the stealth version on it which they said will decrease 5 dB for free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts