Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm more than likely going to purchase both of these rear items.
I'm getting a really good deal on them and I'm just getting them for a clean look in my trunk.

However, I'm wondering if these serve any real suspension purpose.
I've searched on some topics, and cant seem to find an answer.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
i have the strut brace by neuspeed man and i cant say i tell much from it, it looks good its probalby helpin man but by itself i cant tell a thing. its y im gonna do some dgi braces and see if they help

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
94VTEC2ToNE on Sep/30/07 said:
i have the strut brace by neuspeed man and i cant say i tell much from it, it looks good its probalby helpin man but by itself i cant tell a thing. its y im gonna do some dgi braces and see if they help

DGI= Best company ever

and to OP: I noticed alot less creaking in my DB after stiffening the hell out of it with a 4pt rear brace

·
Registered
70 Posts
i didnt think i noticed a difference after putting the rear strut bar on..i had to take it off to fit something in the back and after driving around with out it now, i can tell a difference (just thought i would mention that i took the object i had to fit in, out before drawing this assumption, lol)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.