Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see ppl post messages with a specific spoiler they have, like ppl would say " i have a GSR wing" and some other would say, "i have a type-r wing"...just want to know, are there many different stock spoilers for the teg? like LS specific, GSR specific and etc. thanks.
Z.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, cool, are the r wings more expensive??

·
Registered
310 Posts
They only come standard on the Type-R, so you'd have to buy one from a dealer or an online store. I don't know if it's any more expensive than a GSR (stock) wing. Though I was quoted about $500 for a painted OEM Type-R wing; I thought it was expensive.
-Ep

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would it be stupid to put a r wing on an LS?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with putting a Type-R spoiler on an LS, as long as you don't go around trying to pass it off as a real Type-R.

·
Registered
382 Posts
on eBay right now, a shop in NY is selling a new painted Type R spoiler w/ Brake LED for $269 set at Buy It Now with $20 S/H. They say they will paint it any color after the auction. This a really good price considering they will paint it any color for you and the paint comes with a 3 year warranty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1852641225

·
Registered
310 Posts
That's not an OEM one tho... I've seen non-OEM ones painted for around $250 as well. (which is pretty good if you're not picky like me) The OEM one doesn't have a brake light.
-Ep

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i can get the GSR wing for 155 from dealer, i'll see what i can do on the R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts