Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you guys know that I purchased an ITR spoiler last night for my car and dropped it off at the shop this morning, so no more GSR spoiler for me.(LOL) My question though is that my ITR spoiler doesnt have the LED in it, it says Honda on the bottom of the spoiler, so I know its the real thing...but is there two kinds of ITR spoilers? - one that has an LED?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I know that the USDM ITR did not have a LED in the spoiler. They have the 3rd brake light in the hatch. So yes you have a true ITR spoiler.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Furious94LS on Mar/13/04 said:
I know that the USDM ITR did not have a LED in the spoiler. They have the 3rd brake light in the hatch. So yes you have a true ITR spoiler.
fo sho yo

btw what color is your gsr spoiler? jw...possible sale?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its black, but it might be sanded down by now... Ill pick it up tomorrow form the body shop and send you a pic if youre still interested. The LED works perfectly as well.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
The wing is right in the middle of your window when you look out your rearview. You get used to it. It blocks out car's headlights at night...so figure on that level.

·
Registered
662 Posts
^^not so much their headlights, but more the top of the car...so if a cop was behind you, you would have to duck your head down a bit to see if they have cherries on top or not...i have an itr wing, and i just took the led off the stock spoiler, and put it on the privacy cover...kinda ghetto till i have extra cash to burn to buy a 3rd brake light!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts