Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm still a noob so i was wondering if i added a JDM type R header to my 94 LS that already has a SRI, how many HP would my car have or how much would that header add around?

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
Please check out our articles, the link is on your left. Check out the exhaust sytems articles and the header articles for more info.

We understand you are new, but in the welcome email, it mentions these few things I have already said. That way, we are all on the same playing field and all the beginner questions are answered.

That way you are not longer a beginner or novice, but you are up to a semi-expert. Lol, ok, maybe not an expert but you have the base to build up from.

Welcome to the site and enjoy man.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
and it's not just a number since you want to look at the gains at several points along the rpm range not just 1 at the end of the rpm range.

where the gains and losses (yes you gain in one rpm area and lose in the other sometimes) occur are what you want to look for.

a header add on by itself with the wrong sized cat & exhaust would basically stiffle the true amount of potential gain from that header. you'd be running at below the header's best performance ability with the wrong sized cat/exhaust.

being a noob means you may want to read more before asking and un-noob yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.