Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...I had a gsr with a s2 intake manifold and an aem cai. my question is, can i use the cai with the stock gsr intake manifold? thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh..sorry if the question sounded dumb but the place i bought it from said it was a Type R intake thats why i was wondering if it would work.

·
Registered
934 Posts
GSR and Type R intakes are different. If you look at the two together, there is a bend in the GSR to clear the AC lines running beside the block. The Type R intake does not have this bend, and also the diamater at the connection to the throttle body is a little bigger, i forget the dimensions.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok lemme try to make it a little clearer...
i had a stock gsr. i went to the import shop to buy a skunk2 IM and aem cai. the guy gave the the intake manifold and when he gave me the intake, he said it's a type r intake. everything worked fine when installed. i now want to sell the cai and was wondering if i should sell it to type r owners or would it work for gsr owners as well?

·
Registered
242 Posts
if you had a gsr and the intake fit than its a gsr intake thats why you had to buy the type r intake cause the gsr intake wouldn't fit= sell the old one to a gsr owner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts