Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put em on today and the brake calipers are blue
yes it will be lowered 1.90 im ordering the springs tommorw.Lemme know what you think .

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
All I see is a truck...
Just joking. Slam that thing and you're in business....good job

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
YES! Special ED!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
ha ha - i love special ED - i worked with a guy about 4 years ago and that was our nickname for him.. crazy..

back to the Gen 2 - i like the rims alot - Car will look good as hell when you drop it. Thought about getting a spoiler for it? Maybe some 1 piece headlights?

Anyway - keep it up bro - I like it!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yea you gotta see it in person. Well back to my apperance plans i have a 4 piece combat bomb body kit i am putting that on when i get the car painted blue my interior is all blue/black leather and it was oringanly tan i dyed all the panels black and blue and i got cf trim kit so no pics of interior yet it is still " under construction". Thank for the comments

joe

·
Registered
379 Posts
Quote: IntegraRsNj on Sep/03/02hey free ride looks nice are they 17's with 205/40 if so what is your drop and what springs you got[/quote] thx, u r correct about the size of my wheel-tire combo, i have skunk2 coilovers and tokico 5-way adjustable shocks. the car rides and handles awsome, it's a little bumpy cuz the springs r so short and stiff but it's worth it 4 the performance, i have the car dropped like 2&1/2 inches i think it's somewhere around there, i can drop it up 2 4in with the coilover setup, i think the adjustability is best that way u can set it how u like it 4 any wheel and tire combo and any driving situation. btw letz c some pix of that interior, sounds cool

1 - 13 of 13 Posts