Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got pulled over in Maple Valley because i guess my foglights are illegal due to there the yellow/amber color. I had just got pulled over on hwy 18 for my front plate bein on the dash

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
dayum. I didn't think fogs would get you pulled over, thats BULLSHIT. seriously, trucks have that all over. thats total bullshit.

the plate is legit though...

·
Registered
85 Posts
As far as i know, yellow head lights aren't legal, however yellow fog lights are legal. In fact, a majority of cars with OEM fog lights are yellow for the fact that yellow light tends to cut through fog, whereas white light tends to blind you in fog.

That cop is a dick, and if he wrote you a ticket for the fog lights, take it to court, and fight it!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
naw SHE didnt give me a ticket, she was really cool and nice, just said u cant have amber lights up front and have a good day, there was fog just back where we were coming from.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
i might be a little late on this but i just checked out the Revised Code of Washington on fog lamps and nowhere doesn't say anything about color...

here's the link:

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=46.37.180

im no lawyer but i'd say your fogs are legit... i hope so for my sake, mine are yellow too....

keep us posted on what happens

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Wow .. talk about profiling -- I've never EVER heard this.

I have yellow OEM-style fogs on my Type-S:

... Never had a problem, and I can't imagine that I ever will.

Look at the old IS300's, they came factory with yellow fogs, ugh,

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Mine illuminate a bright ass yellow color as well.

Maybe yours need to be aimed better and not so damn bright.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Tater89rsSalad on Sep/04/07 said:
Quote: Far_From_Stock on Sep/04/07"Marty! We need to get it up to exactly 88 miles per hour, when the flux capaciter will allow time travel to occur!"

hey don tbe makin fun of the G1's lol
I actually drove a delorean a couple of months ago. Probably the coolest car I've been able to drive thus far. The guy had an old school, and I mean old school, dvd screen in it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.