1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey jeff. im interested in buying the stage 2 rotors and pads combo. Im just a little concerned about the shipping. I used to work for UPS and FedEx and we used to throw stuff around. I dont want to buy them and recieve them out of round or with lateral run-out. What methods do you guys take when shipping parts?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey jeff. im interested in buying the stage 2 rotors and pads combo. Im just a little concerned about the shipping. I used to work for UPS and FedEx and we used to throw stuff around. I dont want to buy them and recieve them out of round or with lateral run-out. What methods do you guys take when shipping parts?
The package would be shipped via Fedex and we do secure the package with high density packaging peanuts. As far as the rotors being out of round or with lateral run-out, that would not happen as the rotors are all balanced and double disc grinded down. The warping effect is typically the brake pads that leave an uneven layer deposit on the rotor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jeff, I unfortunately already purchased calipers before finding your kits. Could I get a price for the slotted rotors, stop tech pads, and braided lines? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Jeff, I'm looking to buy good brakes for my 2001 GS. I'm tired of the discs warping and pads wearing out quickly. I put a lot of mileage on in one year (~20,000-25,000 miles) and I've had to replace my discs twice. I need something robust. Can you recommend a good kit and do you ship to Toronto, Canada?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Do you have a package deal availible for mini cooper rotors, type r front brake calipers and pads?

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking to buy these soon, if i buy the front kit (stoptech pads, uncoated rotors, and calipers) and the rear kit (stoptech pads, uncoated rotors, and calipers) at the same time can you offer a package deal?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking to buy these soon, if i buy the front kit (stoptech pads, uncoated rotors, and calipers) and the rear kit (stoptech pads, uncoated rotors, and calipers) at the same time can you offer a package deal?
Sorry, we do not offer a package deal unfortunately.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got my kit yesterday. Put everything on this morning. Everything thing fit beautiful. Y'all are awesome. Will definitely be buying from y'all again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts