Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have projectors on their G2, if so what kind, and how do they compare to stock? Pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
You might be able to find some on cardomain. Regarding quality of honda light assemblies, I got moisture in my headlights @ 25k miles.

·
Registered
278 Posts
heres mine... with some adjustments they light really really well... they are matrix racings (one of the last sets before they quick making them)

·
Registered
420 Posts
MidnightHustler has the best looking g2 that i have ever seen person, and those headlights do look amazing

·
Registered
278 Posts
burton_rider on Mar/28/04 said:
MidnightHustler has the best looking g2 that i have ever seen person, and those headlights do look amazing
thanks man.... yur red GSR is lookin tight man... gotta rebuild my motor now to keep up... lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
This is my 92 GS with projectors that were on the car when I bought it. I love the look it gives to the car and the visibility is fine. Anyone know how to get them out though? lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the pics and replys everyone.
What would be awsome is if someone had pics of the projectors on at night. I'm really curious as to what difference the projectors make to the actual light beam, and appearance.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
p.s. - sweet teg Danimal930, its a lot like mine. Same year,model,color,rims, you even painted the side moldings like me. (makes it look like a GS-R ;) )

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh man to take out ur projectors.....it just brings back memories of when i put mine in......but its really easy. Take out the bolts on top of the headlights....then there are two more bolts behind the turn signal lights and then take off the bumper.....easy (CHECK OUT MY PROJECTORS)

·
Registered
352 Posts

I dont know if this will work...Im not sur how to post images.If it doesnt let me know and how to post images ill put htem up again...P.S. This car in the pic is not mine...it belongs to cdrlmr aka:Charles. He sold me his headlights though...Which are sweet as he**...Cant wait to put them on...I will post pics on my car if you want them from a diff angle..just ask.Later!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts