Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
So I cleaned the the battery to chassis, chassis to tranny, and g101 (thermostat housing) grounds and so far so good!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
So here are some of pictures of some wire clean up and the P06 I chipped while I had the under side of the dash pulled apart. The worst wire picture is after I already cleaned up some LOL. Oh and I took the pedals off too!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
I do not envy your wiring sir. Keep up the progress
LOL Me either. all that **** was under the dash when I got it. I pulled the panels off when I installed my LC-1 and it all fell out LOL. I just shoved it in there until I could get a chance to fix it and finally made it some what better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Ok so remember at the beginning I was talking about how crappy the blue paint was? Ventured into stripping the front bumper to fix some issues with the blue paint.....

Holy **** that paint was putting up a fight!

The blue paint had the outer "shell" and then under it you can see the other shade of blue which is still kind of tacky and cause reactions to other paint.

Got all the blue off and started sanding some. Got tired and just threw some black primer on it so I can get a better idea of what all areas need improvements and there are a lot lol

Back on with new lip. Still lots of sanding to do.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I don't think that paint stripper is meant for plastic/poly stuff. I would've just ordered a new bumper from the dealership considering all the work that one needed/needs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
There was alot of paint on that bumper lol.

WA front license plate laws :thumbs_down: Luckily I havent had an issue with it so far.
Yeah it was a pain!

Did the aircraft stripper not eat at the plastic at all?
Nope. I got the stripper that is plastic safe.

is that speaker wire? jesus :eek:
Yeah it was lol.

I don't think that paint stripper is meant for plastic/poly stuff. I would've just ordered a new bumper from the dealership considering all the work that one needed/needs.
I got the stripper meant for plastic!

^ but if your on a budget personal labor is cheap :) its the cost of oem that kills.
WERD!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I need to pick me up some of that for sure since I'm doing the 98-01 front end now looks good man. Where did you pick up that paint stripper at??

Btw what side skirts are those I like them
I picked it up from Oreilly's. The side skirts are wings west. They are a Mugen knock off.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts