Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
status: just recently picked up a free beater vehicle. a 1991 vw cabriolet (feel free to laugh) so i thought now is the time i would like to start making my teg beautiful again

specs currently:
1999 integra ls
milano red
200k miles
new clutch
new clutch slave
new clutch master
short throw
350mm steering wheel
cat back
blaked out headliner

exterior needs
new drivers and passengers front fenders
sand and paint hood
fix rust in both rear quarters
sand and paint front bumper
fix and or replace rear bumper

motor needs:
new head gasket
new timing belt
hone and hatch for new piston rings

plans:
fix and sell
buy rsx

i will be posting pics of my car so you guys can all see where i am at

let me just worn than i am not any good at body work but i dont see any better time to try my hand at it

if anybody has any advice or parts or anything to say feel free

·
Registered
906 Posts
With regards to your project, awesome, good luck. With regards to your title, if your looking for another wife u can have mine....literally. GEEZ id trade her before i did the ITR.........

·
Registered
190 Posts
pics! take some with the new beater.

cabriolet FTW!!!

hm. i was thinking about selling my car but having over 200k as well, seems like i wont be getting much for it..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE]Originally posted by dallasmayfire on Mar/18/09 pics! take some with the new beater. cabriolet FTW!!! hm. i was thinking about selling my car but having over 200k as well, seems like i wont be getting much for it.. [/QUOTE]

that is the reason for the new head gasket timing belt and piston rings ...looks really nice for resale, i hate to do it tho the motor has never been opened and it still runs really strong

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95DC2GS-R on Mar/19/09 said:
Good luck with the project and rebuild.

How did you black out the headliner? I've been wanting to do mine for a while.
black fabric and spray fabric adhesive....and alot of patience

sorry about the lack of pics...come to find out its not the computers fault....the camera busted

not to worry i bought that "other wife" a digital camera for christmas just have to find it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts