Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking of trading my car as for a truck, but i'm also considering on making the tegra a project car and going out and buying a pos car to drive around. has anyone else made their car a project car? is it cost effective/worth it to do this?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Err...most people do it the other way around, by going out and buying a pos car and makeing it the project car but if your going for the truck I'd keep the 'teg!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Fa9s8u on Jul/14/02 said:
Err...most people do it the other way around, by going out and buying a pos car and makeing it the project car but if your going for the truck I'd keep the 'teg!
ditto

·
Registered
21 Posts
im in the making of my project car... i dont have a truck or anything but i have an eg-6 hatch with a b18c5 drpped in ;) hoping to hit mid 11's. right now im working on wieght reduction. i've stripped out pretty much everything heh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

rip: ek-9
aim: eg6 hAtChBaCk

·
Registered
721 Posts
right now my car is a project car but i'm gonna keep it streetable hell yeaaaah keep the teg and make that into a project car......why? "integras are cool as the other side of the pillow"

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Get an accord 88 hatch two door,then put the teg away in the garage and make it a monster. once the beast is ready, play muscial chairs, put the accord in the garage and whip the teg out.

·
Registered
721 Posts
LMAO shadowhunter......you are my idol <posts a posters of shadowhunter on wall> yeeah man integra would be an awesome project car.....and no i'm not saying that just cuz i have an integra........alright alright no wait uhmm damn integras rock dude

1 - 7 of 7 Posts