Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95IntegraLS and I did a sidemarker install on my teg last sunday. Took roughly around 3-4 hrs for the install and the wiring. It turned out pretty good. Jon wanted me to post a pic of it, but i'll post pics this weekend when I go take pics w/ other tegs too. Here is just a real quick link to the pic... I used a clear sidemarker and smoked the lense in order to go with my smoked tails and corners and gunmetal wheels.

Sidemarker pic

·
Registered
293 Posts
What lights did you wire them to? I was considering doing this but wasn't sure which lights to wire it to so that they are not always on. BTW it looks good smoked like that, goes well with the scheme of your Teg.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
hey man..thats pretty nice lookin.. thats the same markers i am getting for my 94 black pearl teg.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The light I wired them to was the outside light of the corner. Just b/c I didn't want them JUST to be a running light, i wanted them to blink. So the wires were just spliced. Turned out real good IMO, its turning a lot of heads, which is good, but also bad in some ways too.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yea I am doing my jdm sidemarkers this weekend. I have it easy, i can run it off the extra socket from my 1 piece headlights. I cant wait too see mine done

·
Registered
444 Posts
where did you guys pick up your sidemarkers?
how much?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will post pics after this weekend... with or without 95integraLS. Should I include engine bay pics? Nothing very special about that, and i'll probably include some sound/video clips of redline stuff if i have time. Its just a regular GSR though, basicly stock.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
that looks niiiice. too much of a teaser pic i wanna see the whole car. i wanna do something like that to mine when she's back to normal. *props to those who worked on it*

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
actualy looks good, Congrats!!! Its rare and few between that I see a 3rd gen that dosent look like crap with side markers

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hmm.. you guys don't have sidemarkers on your USDM Tegs?

BTW, those pics are great...
My LS is white, soon to be colour coded, hopefully will look similar to the black one. WIngless, black fat fives. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts