Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to know because I plan on purchasing a 95 GSR and just would like to know some of the common problems some of my fellow teggers have had!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
hitting a drunk driver. Other than that, no problems! I can't stop being paranoid of people messing with it, but it is a fair price to pay for a nice car. I love my rs.

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
windows slow, and rattle, some glove boxs dont close completly. the radiators are known to go a little early from what I've read but I've only had mine for 30k so I cant confirm personly.

and this

·
Registered
34 Posts
ya the windows suck.. i had mine fix 3 times.... and now i'm like f**k it.. but i have a 98 gs .. if you shift into 2nd hard my aftermarket radio seem to fall out alot, i hear a lot about others that do.. other than that it's perfect..

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah, i got a stage 2 clutchmaster. my STOCK radio fell out when i chirped second gear. hahahahah SWEET.

my radiator is in need of replacement.

go easy on the gsr clutch. no burnouts (or at least not too many hee hee)

yes, my glovebox doesnt close all the way. looks like i have street glows inside the glovebox at night cuz the light wont go off hahahaha

door jams get awfully dirty with no fenderwells. hahah

thats about it. i love my GSR>

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
I mentioned the glove box to the dealership and they put this little rubber cap on the button that turns off the light when its closed. took care of the problem

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Windows arent a problem, I guess they just didnt lube em enough from the factory. Pop the door panel of, takes five minutes, squirt as much silicone lube down the track as you can, grease those mofos up, pop the panel back on, and youre golden for at least another 4-6 years of speedy operation or more.

·
Registered
43 Posts
windows rattle when theyre half open/closed.

plastic around the rear window panel squeaks like crazy

passenger seat rattles when no one in it

antenna sticks from time to time.

but apart from that i have never experienced any mechanical/electrical failure of any sort. I did however replace the radiator a while back as it had a small leak, which i was told could be fixed, but i decided to get a new one to be sure

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
The only problem I've had is the heatshield on the cat rattled at 3,000 RPM. Got under there and ripped that mother off and it's as quiet as someone smoking pot in their mom's house...No other problems, I haven't regretted going broke for my GSR one bit.

·
Registered
544 Posts
rattling is my only complaint: somewhere in the trunk, the passenger seat, and drivers side window sometimes

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
APG_LsVtec on Sep/20/02 said:
ya the windows suck.. i had mine fix 3 times.... and now i'm like f**k it.. but i have a 98 gs .. if you shift into 2nd hard my aftermarket radio seem to fall out alot, i hear a lot about others that do.. other than that it's perfect..
I'm not sure why so many people have this problem with aftermarket radios but it may have something to do with the crappy sleaves some of you may be using. Try to find an aftermarket radio kit from a company called Best Fit. My kit fits as tight as factory and I have never had anything come loose or fall out no matter what I've done.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a pioneer KEH 7900R head unit and its in so tight i cant get the damn thing out again, and thats using the pioneer suplied chasis/frame

·
Registered
223 Posts
#1- The driver's side window on mine stopped working a while back - It would only go halfway down and then it would go REALLY slowly the rest of the way... if it went down at all. Suddenly though, it just started working again, and I haven't had problems with it for a few months.
#2- When it rains, water gets in the door jamb (but not inside the car itself) and stays there until I wipe it off.
#3- My rear suspension squeaks. Then again, my current Integra's a lease, so I REALLY drive the Hell out of it..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts