Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped my obd2 LS with a 0bd2 gsr. I used the same LS harness. I need to wire vtec and all other misc items but I'm stuck in a stump. I dont know where to begin. I have searched on this site but i only come up with obd1 stuff which is irrelivant to me. I also had a CEL come on and it pointed in the direction to a IAT Sensor. The plug itself looks fine but seeing how i had to extend the wires to attach the plug to the gsr mani i dont know what happened there. If anyone can point me in teh right direction or help me out here i would appreciate it very much. I have another sensor that the wires came off of the plug during the swap, both the wires and the plug look great and can easly be repaired but i dont know in which order the wires go. I have a pic but we-todd-did is down right now so i can post but the sensor goes atop of the tranny, right underneith the intake. it has three wires; if any one knows which order the wires go that woudl be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
did you get a gsr subharness? you will need that to make you job easy and pain free.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have since plugged my secondary plug in and wired the wires long enough to reach the ecu but i have no idea where they go. like does one go to a ground and one goes to the ecu? or both go into the ecu?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
P0113 = IAT Sensor 1 Circuit High Input
P0500 = Vehicle Speed Sensor A Malfunction

P1259 is a manufacturer code only. I can only read generic codes at the moment. Someone else with maybe a Genesis would probably be able to help.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sak on Feb/14/06 said:
P0113 = IAT Sensor 1 Circuit High Input
P0500 = Vehicle Speed Sensor A Malfunction

P1259 is a manufacturer code only. I can only read generic codes at the moment. Someone else with maybe a Genesis would probably be able to help.

These are correct. The IAT i'm trying to work that one out. The speed sensor plug came disconnected from the wires so i dont know what order to place them back in for it to work.

p1259 is vtec...its not wired in because i dont quite understand the diagrams on how to wire it in. Nor do i know how to do the secondaries.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i had the same problems but i took the diagram and matched the plugs with the diagram,then wired vtec sol oil press,knock and iab now i have probs with evap purge

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.