Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a '97 GSR. Today I was coming home with the sunroof open. When I got home and got out of the car I noticed that the sunroof wasn't completely down. The sunroof will slide forward, but won't sit down so that it's flush with the rest of the body. I don't think it's the motor because it will still move forward and backwards, it just won't go all the way down. I've looked to see if there's anything blocking it, but I can't find anything. Anyone know what might be causing it?

PS: What's the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof? I've always wondered that...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Moon roof is glass.

Your roof may need to be adjusted. I know that it is adjustable, but I've never seen it done. ALso, there may be some debrees stuck in the sunroof. I'd check it out. I guess your mission is to find someone who knows how to adjust the G3 roof. GOod luck.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey i have the same problem with my sun roof. i just added sum wd40 to make it slide faster but then after i sprayed it tha roof wouldnt close all the way. if you find out a way to fix it please help me. thankx.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
"Sunroof is the generic term used to describe an operable panel in a vehicle roof which can let in light and/or air. Moonroof is a term created by Ford in the 70's, yet is now used generically to describe glass panel inbuilt electric sunroofs."
o i c, i retract my previous statement

1 - 8 of 8 Posts