Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my driver side headlight is out on my G3 teg. I know it's not the bulb cuz i checked it and it's not the plug that plugs into the bulb cuz i relaced that with a new one. and i know it's not the fuse cuz the other side works.

what could be wrong with it?
do i have to replace the whole wireing harness or what cuz it's pissing me off.

someone help!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Did you try switching bulbs from one side to the other? The bulb just might be blown and you can't really see where it blew. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JustinIntegra99 on Mar/31/04 said:
make sure to check the wires, if everythings okay i would suggest go ahead and getting a new wiring harness
what u mean check the wires? everything seems fine. and it's all enclosed in a plastic tubbing so i cant see anything in between.

so if i say i had to replace it, now much will that run me? and how much with labor?

·
Registered
930 Posts
hey tommy, if one side of your headlights work it doesn't mean the other side should. each has their own fuse. you checked the fuse for one side, check for the other. there should be a fuse for each side headlights. look for "lowbeam" in your underdash fuse box. hope that helps bro...

·
Registered
306 Posts
i know this thread is a bit old, but im having the exact same problem.. fuses are fine, i switched the bulbs over and they work, so those are fine too.. my driver side blew out ever since i hit this bump really hard; both the low beam and the high beam. any suggestions??

btw: any help would be greatly appreciated, cuz i already got a fix-it ticket for this and need it fixed by tmw. thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
use a voltage meter to check if there is electricity going to the headlight harness.. or check ur ground wires..

HE IS TRYING TO GET HIS TICKETS SIGNED OFF.... GIVE HIM A BREAK GUYS

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey i just recently got the same problem...the driver side low beam isn't working...fuses are fine....i'm pretty sure that the bulb works because the high beam works...
hella frustrating....i'll try to check the wires also...which color wire is the ground? and where does it lead to? (where should it be located?)

thanx for any help...hopefully we can get this prob taken care of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts