Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i want to jack the front of my car up to place on jack stands but the jack points on the front of my car are missing(previous owner probably removed it). i want to know how i would be able to jack up the car and place it on jack stands? i was gonna place the jack under where the jack points are suppose to be and just jack it up from there but im hesitant.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
there is only one front jack point, if your standing looking at the car, its to the Right (drivers side) of the car, look under there will be a spot in the plastic with metal showing through.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i in fact do see the jack point in front now. my bro said it wasnt a point i could jack and how wrong he was. cant rely on my younger bro to help me with my car anymore. Gonna start learning to to do things myself!!! THanks for the quick replys. now on to changing my o2 sensor and getting rid of the cel.

·
Registered
337 Posts
on domestic cars there is a point that looks like our jack point where you bolt on the fender. wouldnet want to jack up on that on a domestic.....your fender will look like an acordian lol.but lucky for us honda engenering designated a high strengts steel pinchweld for us to jack our cars up on... i love honda

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was looking in the maintenance article section on jack points and it didnt mention the one that midwesta mentioned. so i was just a making sure i didnt do something stupid like i did the other times. if you read some of my help threads you know what i am talking about.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
noobienoob on Feb/03/06 said:
i was looking in the maintenance article section on jack points and it didnt mention the one that midwesta mentioned. so i was just a making sure i didnt do something stupid like i did the other times. if you read some of my help threads you know what i am talking about.
THE oNLY TIME JACKING FROM HERE WOULD BE A PROBLEM, IS IF YOU HAVE AN AFTERMARKET RADIATOR SUPPORT (i.e. you car has been hit pretty hard in the front and they replaced the radiator support and did a ****ty job of it)

the jack points i THINK you were looking for up front, are OEM tow hooks/strap points. Those are not really for jacking either, this is.

but, if you can, jack by the 4 points on the side of the car, but if u wanna use jack stands then you need to jack from the front spot, good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.