Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was putting my headunit back in the other day and i saw something spark as it touched the frame(supposedly the 12+? ) and then my headunit stopped working. It has a fuse in it and it isn't blown so i don't think the unit is fried. I checked and the power and ground are getting to the unit. All the fuses in the car seem to be fine, however the clock isn't working. Can anyone offer any help? Thanks guys,

fif

·
Registered
402 Posts
theres a fuse under the hood. check that. theres an article that tells you exactl which fuse it is. and, next time, try searching beforeo you post, this topic has been covered dozens of times.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replys (aside from the last one), it was the fuse i found it just after i posted, and the headunit's working fine,

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
fif on Feb/03/04 said:
thanks for the replys (aside from the last one), it was the fuse i found it just after i posted, and the headunit's working fine,
Why aside from the last one? If you had done what he suggested, you would not have had this problem.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
a98tegLS on Feb/04/04 said:
Quote: fif on Feb/03/04 thanks for the replys (aside from the last one), it was the fuse i found it just after i posted, and the headunit's working fine,
Why aside from the last one? If you had done what he suggested, you would not have had this problem.
agreed.... all you gotta do is follow directions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts