Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you had problems with the bolts not coming off on the rear control arm... I am trying to have new struts installed but those bolts will no come off according to the shop (Big O tires) and they will have to be cut off, so now I have to buy new bolts and bushings. Has this happened to any of you?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
This is pretty common on integras. Since you are replacing the bushings, you might want to consider getting some energy suspension polyuerthane ones that will take some slop out of the suspension.

·
Registered
6 Posts
These bolts are spot welded in three places. My friend and I had a hell of a time getting them off. We didn't realize they were welded at the time and thought each other was just a sissy. With a little bit of man-torque the welds will snap and the bolts come off. And I always try to use new bolts if I can. This probably isn't the right way to do it, but hey, now I know.

·
Registered
185 Posts
ya that just happened to me about a week ago when i put my suspension in, i just got energy suspension bushings to replace them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts