Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I followed this article exactly: http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=754
All the connections were right because we tested them, but once we tried turning them on, the neon lights would not turn on. So what we did next was reconnect the car lighter thing to the light to make sure that the lights actually work. sure enough, the lights would not light up. I presume that the lights are wrecked. I think that taking them out of the plastic shell like they showed in the article wrecked it. So there's $60 CDN down the drain. BUT i was wondering, would it be possible to take the whole inverter board out and get the light to work, or is it needed? I imagine that stored won't take back lights that are in pieces either. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Check to make sure that you didn't damage the invertor while doing this.

When I did mine I wrecked it, luckly I had a extra one. Also you need the invertor for the light to work or the neons won't get the correct voltage.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
This may sound stupid, but make sure you have it grounded properly. Thats what prevented mine from working quite a few times, the ground connection was very crappy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts